Good evening, felinity assembled!
Welcome to WORLD MEWS REPURRT!
Brought to you by the world class repurrting and researching team of Nikita and Elvira Mistress of Felinity, at the Feline News Network (FNN)!
We consider it our mission to bring you the news that possibly no-one but our fellow felines and their humans, could give a fig about!We aim to point you toward these stories and sometimes even toss in our 2 cents worth on them as well.
We encourage you to leave your thoughts in the comments, link back to our reports on your own blog, so others can be made aware of the latest news and if you come across a story you think we might be interested in, alert us via the e-mail in the sidebar.
Tipsters, whose alerts we use, will get credit, with a link to their blog, or website.
Let's get this show on the road!
1. Univison parking lot cat interrupts weather report, declines to be interviewed afterward = http://tinyurl.com/cy6qxv3
2. Survey says! Only 37% of millionaires are owned by cats....Well, I'll be doggone! = http://tinyurl.com/cyeqfya
3 and 4. I woke up from a nap the other day to find Daddy Kil laughing so hard he was in tears. So I went to see what brought this on.
Let's just say that this is what happens when some very talented humans have nothing better to do and think they actually understand their animal companions.
Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend video =http://youtu.be/GbycvPwr1Wg
Interview with the humans responsible for this = http://tinyurl.com/cnjappt
5. Speaaking of humans trying figure felinity assembled out...
Lorrie Shaw explains how "understanding different play styles in cats can help manage weight & enhance mental fitness".
"for felines, it can seem more challenging to hone in on what kind of activities and interaction not only captures their attention, but what keeps them engaged.
This is especially true of indoor-only cats."
She actually does a good job discussing such activities as birding, pouncing and stalking, bunny games, as well as hide and seek.
6. Humans of a certain age remember growing up learning from ‘Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood’, and even introducing their children to the show.
Well, now, a feline has moved into the neighborhood to carry on he legacy.
7. "Catroulette" is a cat adoption website that allows humans to skip through videos of cats and kittens looking for forever homes until thery find one that they would like to adopt. It seems that several cat adoption agencies in Belgium are behind this program.
One depressing aspect of all this is that the viewer can actually see how many humans have skipped over a particular hopeful feline.
Next up = Elvira Reveals Secret 1 yr. Anniversary Photos!