A lot has happened since Summer 2012, when Daddy Kiril finalized a move to Houston, and Sept. 2012 when he Mr. Nikita and I got here.
4 years of ups and downs and creativity and, as mentioned in the prologue he wrote to a 3 part series of which this is a part....
This is an effort to celebrate our time here on this anniversary.
This post, co-written by Daddy Kiril and I, Elvira Mistress of Felinity is meant to celebrate 4 years of cat blogging by The Opinionated Pussycats.
1. Creativity means celebrating 700 blog posts by packing up the cats and everything else and moving to Texas.
2. Creativity means Nikita and Elvira exploring their new home on a leashed walk.
4. Creativity means the cats getting used to their new home, helping Daddy Kiril unpack, set things up and put together bookshelves.
5. Creativity means Nikita and Elvira telling everyone, through images and words about the trip to Houston.
6. Creativity means Elvira using poetry to explain the move to TX.
7. Creativity means sharing and commenting on feline related news in entertaining ways via World Mews Repurrts
8. Creativity means playing nurse to Daddy Kiril as he spends the last couple of months of 2012 and the first few months of 2013 dealing with his eye surgeries (one for a broken blood vessel in the left eye, the other for cancer in the right eye).
9. Creativity means celebrating the first TX Chrissymouse through poetry...
‘Twas the Night Before Catmas… , Randy the Red-Nosed Pussycat , The Tomcat Got Run Over By a Reindeer
10. Creativity means beginning 2013 by joining Daddy Kiril an accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.