For Cat Bloggers, the world over, the Carnival was once an important way to discover blogs they might never have heard of, on subjects of all kinds!
It was an opportunity for them to reach an audience they might not otherwise reach.
It was a chance to promote a post or 2, each week, that they thought would be of interest to others, and to pitch them using more than 140 characters or just a short sentence barely long enough to get a point across.
My, how times have changed....
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google +, LinkedIn, Mr. Linky, InLinkz, online communities and more, have allowed for more platforms to share ones pet blogging, some more popular than others.
On Sept. 13th, or a few days after, this blog will host the 600th weekly edition of the Carnival, uninterrupted, since Spring 2004.
That's 4 weeks away from now.
For now, let's get to THIS edition...
2. As for us...Daddy Kiril got an early and funny start on celebrating 3 years in Houston, TX (He, I, and Nikita arrived here in late Sept. 2012). In his post, along side his funny photo he shares a link to this blog and his blog, a bike blog he once did, and the first blog he and Nikita did together.
3. Over at StrangeRanger...Waltzing (OK, so, she's not waltzing...you have to see the photos to see what she's doing, hee, hee!) Matilda! A wonderful photo tribute to an elderly cat who lives with a neighbor and needs purrs and purrayers.
4. Over at CatSynth...a photo of a Cat playing Nord Stage 2
11. Over at Traveling Cats...Sheba, the resident cat at the resident care centre Het Heiveld in Sint-Amandsberg, Belgium....This also the place where most of the short film of the book by our blogger friend was done.
3. Rascal & Rocco has Pet Parade #105
4. Create With Joy and her cats host a Wordless Wednesday with always interesting essay topics and photos of the resident cats - " Share your cat photos and stories with us each week (Submissions accepted all week!)"