Submissions can be sent to: carnivalofthecats(at)gmail.com
The Carnival Home Page, with an archive of past Carnivals, the available hosting dates and Line-up for 2015, FAQ'S, and more, is HERE.
In honor of Veteran's Day, tomorrow, in support of all who have served our great nation, human and critter, I'd like to refer you to our Animals in the Military and Pets for Vets resource page.
Now, on with the Carnival!
1 and 2. Over at StrangeRanger...Maddie & her human are back and we welcome them back with joy!
3 and 4. Summer, the new cat behind Sparkle the Designer Cat's blog, shares some outtakes (Plus a Few Handy Tips) and discusses how humans can provide companionship their feline companions in a great post.
5. Over at Marian Allen's blog...Amidala has "decided to adopt the female human who brought me to her home."
6 and 7. Over at CatSynth ...a relaxing Luna and synths and Cat bed.
8 and 9. Over at Brian's Home... sending lots of purrs and purrayers to the mighty Brian!
Sister Zoe and understanding Feline Diabetes (P and P's her way, too!)
10. Over at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life... Buddy gtakes it easy on Sunday.
11. Over at Life From a Cat's Perspective... Friday with Samantha!
12 and 13. Over at Traveling Cats ...Cats in Gambia, here and here.
14. Over at Rascal & Rocco...Everyone Should Sleep So Sound #Blog4Peace
15. As for us...our post of the week was about reminding your human to go and vote on election day.