For us Cat Bloggers the Carnival is a chance to discover blogs we might never have heard of, on subjects of all kinds!
Submissions can be sent to: carnivalofthecats(at)gmail.com
The Carnival Home Page, with an archive of past Carnivals, the Line-up for 2013, FAQ'S, and more, is HERE.
Good evening all you happy kitties! Everyone's favorite sassy lady cat is here to cover for Daddy Kiril and Nikita, the two handsome guys in my life, on Father's Day.
This has been a hard week on my guys as daddy has taken Nikita to the vet for blood tests and changed his food. Daddy's love and concern is just one of the reasons we both love him so very much...That and he gives good chin scritches and belly rubs, too, hee, hee!
Let's get this show on the road!
1. Katya Graymalkin's human, Marian Allen, had to put her car in the shop due to health issues the poor thing had and this made her rather cranky.
Katya explains that she used her magic powers to heal it, but her Mom didn't believe her, and there were several other interesting things Katya reports on.
2. Over at Create with Joy, there was an interesting Wordless Wednesday post.
It was dedicated to cats and the Maine Coon breed, resident MC, Tsunami, in particular.
4 and 5. Over at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life...there is a wrap-up (and celebration!) of all the cats recently adopted from the PAWS no-kill shelter they voluteer at.
The gang spent today honoring Meowmeowmans/Daddy Kevin for being "the bestest "fur baby" daddy ever!"
Daddy Kiril had the great pleasure of meeting him at Blog Paws last month.
6. Over at StrangeRanger...enjoy a series of wonderfful photos of maddie in a sunpuddle.
7. Nikita's week of medical issues began on Monday and ended with him eating human baby food all weekend...and liking it so far. (Lots of photos! just follow to each story.)
10. Nikita learned that a story he submitted to an online magazine was rejected and so shared it on our blog instead!