Welcome to WORLD MEWS REPURRT!
Brought to you by the world class repurrting, and researching team, of yours truly, Nikita Cat, and Elvira Mistress of Felinity, at the Feline News Network (FNN)!
We consider it our mission to bring you the news that possibly no-one but our fellow Felines, and their Humans, could give a fig about!
We aim to point you toward these stories, and sometimes even toss in our 2 cents worth on them as well.
We encourage you to leave your thoughts in the comments, link back to our reports on your own blog, so others can be made aware of the latest news and, if you come across a story you think we might be interested in, alert us via the e-mail in the sidebar.
Tipsters, whose alerts we use, will get credit, with a link to their blog, or website. :-D
Let's get this show on the road!
1. Don't look back, the photographer may be sneaking up on you! Interesting report with some great photos, via Animal Tracks.
4. Gif a load of THIS smart Kitty! :-D
5. Do you remember the first time YOUR Human began to train you how to use the computer? Maybe this will refresh your fond memories. :-D
6. A Monkey, and a Kitten, watch, and be smitten! Awesome! An epic battle along the banks of the Nile River, in Uganda, this video is amazing! :-D
8. Meet Crystal!
"Proof that black-footed cat embryos can be successfully implanted into housecats and that there are still kinks to be worked out in cloning the southern African species.
Crystal is a test-tube kitten, her embryo created by in vitro fertilization and implanted into the womb of a domestic cat which gave birth Feb. 6 at the Audubon Center for Research of Endangered Species."
9. The New York Times published an interesting letter it received in response the a recent expose published in The Atlantic, and covered in the last edition of World Mews Repurrt. :-D
10. Cat Scientists of the 1960's is a wonderful collection of photos that go on for 5 pages. :-D
One of the things I learned was that "In order to use the litterbox, you must first create the universe."
Hey, makes sense to me! :-D