The Carnival of the Cats is a weekly roundup of Cat-related posts on weblogs, in America, and around the world, who choose to submit a post for inclusion.
For us Cat Bloggers the Carnival is a chance to discover blogs we might never have heard of, on subjects of all kinds!
The Carnival Home Page, with an archive of past Carnivals, the Line-up for 2011, FAQ'S, and more, is HERE.
Man, that was was hell of a party, last night, wasn't it?
And it was still going until this afternoon and, as it finally winds down I'm recovered enough to do the Carnival. ;-D
Whose party was it?
Mine & Daddy Kiril, of course, in honor of our Birthdays. ;-D
So let's get this show on the road!
1. There are Microchips, and then there are Microchips that work with door flaps, and one brand on the market, at least, has a mascot, and a blog. ;-D
SureFlap is the brand, and their blog is here.
Mascot Newton contributes, and one post discusses his new Microchip!
2. Over at Global Woman...when they talk Coffee...it doesn't always mean the drink. ;-D
A woman named Saumya has written a great story called...Lost and Found Cat – Story of My Coffee
3. A website about Veterinarian Colleges has a blog that has gone thru the trouble of listing, and discussing, what they call "The Top 45 Animal Advocacy Blogs", and a few on the list deal specifically with Cats, while many of the others deal with other animals as well as Cats.
4. and 5.The Vet Tech website has a blog, and they have 2 articles of interest to share:
The 31 Top Cat Care Blogs, with a Bonus List of what they call The Top 9 Cat Blogs.
Daisy, Fat Eric, and Sparkle, make the list, and it is my hope to someday have my efforts, here, earn me such recognition.
11. We gots a Newbie! Paw Print City Times! Around since 2008 they finally discover the Carnival, and we discover them! ;-D
Vicky Thrasher lives in the Central Valley of California, and is a columnist with a passion for Animals.
Her post is a wonderful essay about "Falling in love for the third time".
I'll be adding her badge to the sidebar, this evening. ;-D
12. The Happy Cat Family has a question: "Are we Normal?"
Here, I'll let them explain, hee, hee! ;-D
"Is it "Normal" to have "so many" fur-kids and none bean babies? (not that we think
it isn't, obviously)?
Could Meowmy be replacing a "Normal Family" with us?
Is she, herself, "Abnormal" for having fur-kids and not bean-babies?
Has your meowmy (or meowdad) ever been called abnormal for having too many fur-kids?
If so, how did she/he react, and what was her/his response to that comment?
Yep, meowmy was called "abnormal" recently for having the four of us as her family...
So now meowmy wants to hear - are we a normal family?"
OK, gang, someone needs some re-asssurance, so go hold their hands, and paws!
13. Patti Lecron writes the blog A French Education, and loves Cats.
This post is about THE CAT'S PAJAMAS .
16. Elvira shares the 3 part tale of how we got the new batch of Kitty Cubes.
It's quite the adventure!