Nikita, here, filling in. ;-D
The Carnival of the Cats is a weekly roundup of cat-related posts on weblogs, in America, and around the world, who choose to submit a post for inclusion.
Want to share your blog with the world? Want to see what others are blogging about?
Here's your chance, one way of many, I know, but if it was not for all the inspiration brought about by The Carnival, our niche in the worldwide Blogosphere would be a very different place indeed.
For us Cat Bloggers the Carnival is a chance to discover blogs we might never have heard of, on subjects of all kinds, and you can learn more about the carnival, and how to participate, here.
We need Hosts for 2011 !!!
To paraphrase the Carnival About Page: The people who are the Carnival Hucksters are volunteers. The folks who maintain the Home site are volunteers. There’s no advertising, so no one is making any money off it.
We do it because it’s fun and we love Cats. Join us weekly to have fun with Cats.
Bloggers who normally post about everything under the sun are welcome to submit Catblogging posts. Blogging Cats who always post about Cats are welcome to submit Catblogging posts.
I share this with your because I, and Mog, who so ably runs the Carnival site (It's her 2nd Anniversary as Manager, this month, so go over to her blog, and thank her!), need your help!
For the love of your Pussycat, and Felines everywhere, would you, dear reader, consider volunteering to host an edition of the Carnival in 2011? ;-D
As regulars know, I have hosted a lot, especially this year, and I will be hosting 20 times, next year. ;-D
It is my hope to return the Carnival to its former glory when participation was...a lot. ;-D
1. Over at House of Chaos a miracle occurred.
To make a long, but compelling, story short they tells us this:
Read "Curse the Fiend!"
2. Over at Katz and Other Tales,
Ellen Whyte is a Journalist, and Author, who lives in Malaysia!
The Senior Cat in the household has a wonderful story to share: How I Came To Live With My Survunts.
5. Over at This Blog is Full of Crap...The King of the Cat Blogosphere, and host of the 100 Word Stories Podcast, meets his match in a very talkative jerk named Nardo...hee, hee (Watch the video.)! ;-D
Meanwhile, on this blog, it's been an interesting week:
6. Feline News Network Exclusive: I'm on Facebook! No, Seriously, I Am!
7. Street Seens 36: Relaxing in Garden Grove, Breaking the Rules in Santa Ana.
And, finally, a Celebration approaches....
8. Approaching 1 Yr. Anniversary., Hip Cat Blog Blends Humor, Poetry, Opinion, News, Investigative Journalism, Photography, & More than a Dash of Controversy.