Welcome to the 285th Edition of Weekend Cat Blogging!
It is a celebration of one of the several times, over a busy weekend of napping, where some Felines wake up long enough to post about their activities, and share them with the wider Cat Blogosphere, & the world (Yes, there are several such shareathons, each week, but we won't mention them here!), then resume napping, or some other favorite activity. ;-D
Like you, we will be blogging this weekend, and I hope you join us, here, in sharing.
There are 2 ways you can participate, from today until 7pm EST/4pm PST, Sunday:
1. Leave a comment!
In that comment you can, if you choose to do so, comment on the stories linked in this post, or any other post, or aspect of this blog...
but MOST IMPORTANTLY you must leave the following:
A link to up to 3 of your weekend blog posts! ;-D
2. Don't want to leave your link(s) in a comment?
Send your link(s) to me, in an e-mail, at opinionated.feline @ gmail.com (Copy, paste, and Squeeze, you know the drill!)
You can learn how to participate, and see the schedule for the whole year at the home of the WCB.
Thru the weekend Nikita will be the host, and promote submissions into this post itself, in between naps, and snoozes, and toss in his 2 cents as usual. ;-D
1 and 2. Nikita here, on a cool, and cloudy, Friday evening, and we have our firsst submissions of the weekend!
Our TX furiends, Samantha, Clementine, & Maverick, at Life From a Cat's Perspective, have 2 entries:
Samanha, and Clemmie, are having a girl talk! Something aboud the inter-relationship between, Food, Playing, and Boyfriends....Not neccessarily in that order. ;-D
Everybody, and even the the Furries of their Humans Daughter, are on display in this collection of great photos. ;-D
3. Over at My Cats and Funny Stories, this Saturday morning, Arthur gets a soaking, and has to endure help with drying up, from Gattina! ;-D
Over in Belguim, he seems to be, um, waffling over what he thinks about both the weather, and this assisitance. ;-D
I awoke to rain, here, and it'd only 545am!
After getting Daddy to feed Elvira, and I, it's back to napping for the 3 of us, for another couple of hours, as we wait for more entries to come, um, pouring, in. ;-D
4. And a few hours later, we have a very worried Kitikata-San, who sent word she had no entry this weekend.
I noticed she has not posted in 2 weeks, and I think I know why....Something about her exquisite figure... ;-D
"I am dreading the Tgiving weekend because I am not allowed to eat Turkey.
That mean ol' vet said I weigh too much, and I should never be fed real food.
5. Over at Judi's Mind Over Matter...There is a cute pic of Vincent, and a short video of Vincent minding sharing a bed with Jules who, at first, seems to be saying, "What's the matter with you?"
It doesn't take them long to work things out, though. ;-D
1245pm: It's been raining all morning, and when daddy said he was going out, I made sure he took his umbrella, and reminded him to stay away from the curb, especially where there was a river of water that some of the Human car drivers just can't seem to avoid splashing thru at 60mph! ;-D
He just got home, and appears to have obeyed those last instructions to a T. ;-D
6. Meanwhile, Over at Mind of Mog...There is a great picture of Meowza! This despite his life being rather boring at the moment: All he does is "Eat, sleep, roll in the dirt and get loved." Loved? By his Birth Mom, too? Last I checked they still were having issues, hee, hee! ;-D
I am sooo jealous! ;-D
As readers know we had to get rid of MY tower, a couple of months ago, because little kitten Elvira tried to eat the thing (Well OK, a stringy part of it, but still!) !
We don't know when, or if, it will be safe for us to get a new one.
9. Oh, woe is me!
Just in time for Thanksgiving Day...I'm worrying about my Girlish Figure!
2 teasing guys in the house ain't at all helpful.
I need back-up, and advice, from Female Pussydom Assembled!
Who's Pleasantly Plumper? Me or Your Human's Thanksgiving Turkey?
10. Speaking of Sassy Torties, like me...Thanks to our friend Whicky the Everycat I discovered a wonderfully opinionated new Cat who has joined the World of Blogging this week.
In just the 2nd post of Puss-Puss: Diary of a Glamour Cat, it is clear that, as Both Daddy, and Nikita, made clear to me, "a wonderful new voice is among us".
The lengthy, yet engrossing, post is called "The care and feeding of ill human pets".