Such a busy summer!
Drama, comedy, and excitement, everywhere ya look in this place, I swear.
And that's just when Elvira, & I, interact. ;-D
Anyway, there have been several sides to this blog that have been neglected, of late, and I want to remind readers about them, and promise that they have not been forgottten.
1. I DO intend to try these Poetry Writing Prompts, from April, and hope you have, or will, as well: National Poetry Month 2010 is Here! Challenge Yourself! Write, Don't Nap and Snooze!
2. Speaking of Poetry, and encouragement to try your hand...Remember this from January,and February? ;-D
3. Back in June I discovered something very cool, 100 Word Story Writing!
I entered a contest, and my story was leading handily by the end of July, but now that particular Poll has been lost in Internet Limbo, so we'll never know by how much I won! ;-D
Anyway, I began a series of what I call "100 Word Cat Stories", and you can read all 3 of them here:
I DO intend to create more in the future, I promise! ;-D
4. What with Daddy's Bicycle going to pieces a very popular series of ours has been absent far too long!
The last posted edition of Street Seens was the day before Elvira entered our lives!
Daddy captured several more before his Bike went Caput, and I will be posting them, I promise!
In case you missed seeing some, or have never seen any of them at all, here is the entire archive: Street Seens: Cats Outdoors, Thru the Daddy Cam - 1 thru 29
5. Speaking of the Great Outdoors...There is another popular series that was affected by the mishap with the bike.
The last edition of "Seen and Heard" told how Archie, and Edith, helped a certain scared little Tortie get rescued by Daddy. ;-D
In case you missed seeing that riviting report, and the 13 posts that preceeded it, here is the archive: Seen & Heard: Critters With Cats on the Brain
I have plans to work on all this the rest of the year, as best I, and Daddy, can, but right now I need to go make sure my student, and protege, is doing her homework. ;-D