This calls for a Belly Rub Fest! ;-D
Oh, and one more thing...
Please look at this photo, closely, um, hee, hee!
Can we please, finally, stop with the "Nikita Cat is a SHE" stuff, now...pretty please?
With Premium Catnip on top? ;-D
To play, I have to reveal seven things about myself and then pass the award on to seven wonderful fellow Feline Bloggers, and neither task is as easy as it sounds!
- Okay, now I have to choose seven friends to play...
- 1. The great Everycat! Whicky Wuudler, Esq., likes to call himself a "Common Cat", when there is nothing common about him, from his rugged good looks, to his supportive, thoughtful, and opinionated, comments all across the Cat Blogging Community.I do not know if this Award will encourage him to blog again, but that is not important. What is, is that he knows his contributions to the General Conversation, since 2008, are greatly appreciated, and respected, by many.
- 2. The wonderful Meowza! Meowza fancies himself a Loverboy, and Dirtyboy, and his Mother apparently thinks he's a Bad Boy for some ungodly reason, and wants little, or nothing, to do with him!His ongoing Mother Issues, his photos, and adventures, and often opinionated, postings are among the many things that make his blog so fun, and interesting to read.Will this award, and its requirement, give him some inner insight that will help him win over his Mother? Who knows? Um, hee, hee!
- 3. Mindy, and Moe, of the wonderful Team Tabby, were the first Kitties to leave a comment on this blog, New Year's Day, and their blog always has beautiful pictures, and interesting stories.
- 4. The first Kitty to leave a comment to a post of mine (The date was 11/2/07!) on the new blog Daddy set up, in Fall 2007, after closing his first one, just got this award...so This spot goes to the 2nd Kitty who stopped by, 3 hrs. later!
- I do not not know if they will see my comment, or e-mail, letting them know of this honor, but one can hope.
- Here's hoping that all is well!
- 5. Daddy closed his first blog, in October 2007, after 5 1/2 yrs., and it had been a year before that that anyone, other than 1 Dog Lover, had commented on any of MY postings. ;-D
- That post was a memorable one, and the comment left, on Nov. 6, 2006, by a certain Cat loving Human, was also memorable...though a tad contentious, as was my reply, um, hee, hee (The Hissing, by both sides, was not over Cats!)!
- So, this spot belongs to Gattina, of the wonderful Blog My Cats and Funny Stories, and her Cats. The humor, the pictures, and more, make this a Beautiful Blog, indeed, and I'm sure she can come up with 7 things between all her Feline Companions!
- Back in those days Carnival of the Cats was getting 59 submissions a week, in the summer of '06, if you can believe it, but you can't visit the blog that hosted that week, these days, without an invite! ;-D
- Before Gattina, even as Carnival was born on March 22, 2004, all the way back to 2002...no Cats left comments, and only 1 Human who occasionally wrote about her Cats. ;-D
- 6. Because respect for our elders is important, and encouranging those oldsters to share their wisdom, and experience, thru blogging, is a brilliant idea, this spot belongs to a new member of our Community.
- Tigger is "a 20 year old Norwegian Forest Cat living the life in sunny Arizona!"
- Tigger is particularly fond of black olives, spicy Cheeze-its, and Buffalo Chicken, and loves to sleep in "my Mom's Jeep!"
- I sure Tigger can easily come up with 7 more things to admit to, being 8 years older than I. ;-D
- The pictures are adorable, and the 6 posts, since New Year's Day, display a talent for our pasttime that I want to encourage more of!
- 7. Because youth, especially youth with talent, and beauty, must be served (Though not for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner!), and encouraged, the final spot belongs to young Baby Patches, a soon to be 2 year old Turkish Angora, of Confessions of the Plume, a year old blog, that is a well written (With lots of pictures!) place to visit.
- Rules, being rules, I can't use Fuzzy Math to award everybody...so have to stop there!